Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stumped on the comment

I have tried every combination I can think of and every search in google that is even close and can not figure out a fix for the issue.  Basically I want to add position for the map grid in comment in xml.  But the xml comment won't evaluate variables before outputting.  You can do it with normal xml output for some reason the commenting wont allow you to.  So I can't add x and y grids to my map to make it easier to read.  So I am asking for help.  Here is what the code and output looks like:


Any help would be appreciated.

Daisy

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you forget the brackets around i.toString()? (Also, do you actually need toString in this case?)

    If you can't get this to work, maybe you could just make them attributes of the actual node. Like, in addition to "backgroundimage" and "image", you could have "xpos" and "ypos". Surely that would work if all you want to do is have someone reading the XML file be able to keep track of the position?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea john and will take it. Thank you for the help.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete